Friday, October 21, 2011

Announcing the Last Minute Christmas Extravaganza

WOW - I can't believe it is time to be thinking about Christmas already... Where has 2011 gone??? So being that we only have a tiny bit over 2 months til Christmas, Artistic Icing is planning a last minute Christmas Shopping event at my sister's new, hip, fun salon - The Red Chair Salon - in Jonesborough, TN. The date is set for Thursday, Dec. 15th, 2011 from 6:30pm-9pm. There will be a giveaway for free jewelry, gift certificates, and more! We will also have light snacks and beverages. Since I am not planning on doing a local event between now and Christmas this will give all of my local followers a chance to grab up some great last minute items for gifts and stocking stuffers! I will also have Gift Certificates available for purchase for those who have no idea what to buy that special someone. Put this date in your calendar NOW! We may have other vendors take part in this as well. More info on that to come! Here is a link to the Facebook Event for this - I will post updates there as well! I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment