Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Icing Parties

Want to get FREE jewelry from Artistic Icing? Yes I said FREE! Why not host your very own "Icing Party" ... they are ALOT of fun and a great way for you to get all of the things on your wishlist! I am currently booking parties on weekdays thru the 2nd of December. You can view my calendar on my Facebook Fan page by clicking ***HERE*** - any date that is blank is OPEN , I am filling up dates FAST - contact me ASAP to secure your date.

So - What is an "Icing Party" you ask?
  • Basically you pick your date
  • pick your location {your home, office, workplace, church, etc}
  • invite your family and friends
  • I bring the Icing and set up - anything I have pre-made is available for purchase and guests can take home immediately - personalized orders can be placed
If your total sales are $200 or more - you get 20% of the show's total sales in FREE jewelry - you can choose premade items, personalized items, or a mix of both! You can get ALOT of stuff for YOU as well as gifts for family members for FREE!!!! Just for allowing me into your home or workplace to offer my products for sale to other people who love fun, unique jewelry.

Message me today at artisticicing@yahoo.com to get on my calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment