Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wishes

So I had to share a little post about my new "Wishes" necklace. Someone recently commented on Facebook that "just looking at this necklace - makes me feel like a kid again" ... that is EXACTLY what I want you to see when you look at this necklace. THAT is an awesome feeling, when you see something that reminds you of your childhood, when there was no worries, we lived each day without a care in the world and we just couldn't wait to grow up. You know sometimes we get caught up in the day to day grind. That we forget to stop and well ... smell the roses. Or in summer time - make wishes. I try to never pass up the opportunity to blow my wishes off of a big fat dandelion in summer. I have had this idea because I saw something similar a few months back. I decided a little too late to begin work on these, as you see - all of the dandelions are gone. OR SO I THOUGHT! ... Last weekend we were out getting our family pics made ... when all of the sudden I glace over and Eli has a big, fat, dandy - blowing all the wishes into the air. I watched in slow motion and yelled out a big ... "NOOOOOOOOoooo" Eli was puzzled. I asked him WHERE he found a dandelion this late in the year , and he just said that he looked down and it was there! How lucky would I be to find dandelions in late Oct.? Well at that point, the boys and I were on a mission to find more, we came away with 6 - I was over the moon happy! So I came home, got to work - and here you have it ... the Wishes necklace. These are $22 each and you can order by emailing me at artisticicing@yahoo.com - I hope you love it - cause I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment