Sunday, November 13, 2011

For Daddy ...

So I always seem to get asked this question ... "do you have anything for dad's or guys?" and the answer now is ....YES! I was playing around with an idea this past weekend. I figured that my fiancee, who is NOT a jewelry wearing kinda guy - would not be too thrilled with it, but I would have an example to add to my personalized collection. However, when I finished the bracelet - he LOVED IT! It absolutely made my day this morning when it was one of the 1st things he put on before we went out to eat and visit family! So here is the "Daddy Bracelet" - it can be personalized just like this with your kids names, OR a favorite quote, song lyric, or your own personal message. It is made from a Stainless Steel blank, and you can choose brown or black leather cord to complete the look. They are for sale on my Etsy page. I loved this pic - Ian was saying how 'cute' (LOL) Daddy's bracelet was but he was also pointing to the YOU - Love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment