Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Who is up for winning something??? It's super EASY to enter!

Who would like to win something?
I want to update and add to my website's section called "What People are Saying" ... and I quite simply LOVE to hear what you have to say about your purchases. Do they have meaning? Or is it just "YOU" and fit your style.


Let me know by going to the ----> RIGHT side of my Facebook wall wall here and click and write a "recommendation" - I will take all of the people who take time to write one and do a drawing on July 27th,  (right before I go on vacation) ...


It will be a Mini Prize Pack featuring a mix of goodies, all handpicked by me ... there will be a scrabble tile pendant, a poker chip pendant, a domino pendant, and a special "love artistic icing" Stamped Necklace ... as shown below....




It will be a random drawing of all the people that participate! TO QUALIFY - you must write a sentence or paragraph about your jewelry/experience. On my Facebook wall or in the Recommendation box - I will also showcase some of the responses on my website! THANKS and have fun, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment