Monday, August 22, 2011

What I have been working on ...



Some of you know that I am planning my wedding for July 7th, 2012. Frankie and I are planning a country, rustic themed wedding. Since I am a crafter - I plan on making alot of the decorations myself and trying to tie in some of my favorite things. I have become addicted to Pinterest and I find LOTS and LOTS of ideas on there. While pinning one night I came across a vintage button bouquet. I was instantly in LOVE and being that buttons are a part of my jewelry designs - I figured THIS IS ME - and I must make one. So over several weeks time I worked on button "flowers" gathered up all of the buttons that I could find from friends and family, even ordered some on ebay to complete things. I incorporated some burlap and a few wispy feathers. So here you have it - my final product - my very own Button Bouquet. I started at it for days and I am still in awe that I made something so beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment