Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Booth Decor





In preparation for the upcoming festivals I have been working on some new decor. My most recent thing is a Mason Jar "Chandelier" that will serve double duty as it will illuminate the interior of my tent after dark at the festivals, then on 7-7-2012 it will be showcased at our wedding, which has a rustic, country theme. I am in love with this light, I even told Frankie that I would ALMOST tear down my current light fixture over my kitchen table and install the mason jar light. So here is a pic , we actually accomplished this in 2 evenings , I plan on hanging it, but that will have to wait until tomorrow night!



Here in the meantime are a few images, there are 13 total jars, 13 is our lucky number. Frankie and I met on a Friday the 13th.




The other thing I have been working on is a fabric flag bunting to hang on the outside of my tent, I had a laminated paper one but it got a little wet and started to mold. I found some very cute coordinating fabric at Hobby Lobby - made a large bunting and some small ones, I wanted more small ones so I returned to Hobby Lobby to find out the pattern I chose has been discontinued - GAH! Just my luck! Oh well - I was able to get a little more and will post pics of the smaller buntings soon. Until then - here is the Large "Artistic Icing" one!



No comments:

Post a Comment